Wednesday, July 6, 2011

Shifting Sands 2P Ring Shot (Club risky)

Shifting Sands 2P Ring Shot (Club risky) Video Clips. Duration : 8.45 Mins.


I closed the four holes in the 2P-Shifting Sands shot in the ring with star Peach Koopa and risky of all the clubs for both characters. The holes were not easy, and each took several attempts, but none of the holes were too frustrating, and I did not want to blow up a run at the end because a lot of stupid (which will probably change as I get to more courses). I have all the holes in the ring with multi-2P, 3P and 4P once completed. I shot 21/24 holes completed by 2P ring all the clubs at risk (all, LV, CCF,SS, finished BLOB). I will try to repeat as many videos as possible.

Tags: titandude21, Henry, MGTT, Mario, Golf, Toadstool, Tour, Ring, Shot, risky, clubs, Shifting, Sands, player

mirro pressure cooker canner rechargeable batteries 123a

No comments:

Post a Comment